Garmin offers a flexible vary of product. type navigation devices to fitness wearables, you’ll get an entire vary of device which is able to assist you to boost your expertise. For higher operating of Garmin devices, you need to keep them updated. Navigation device, Garmin Wearables, and alternative product that use maps need periodic updates of the maps. Garmin Map Update is a vital procedure that you simply should follow for obtaining a lot of correct navigation. For this, you’ll bear the given procedure. This procedure can guide you for the self-made completion of the Garmin Map Update, while not facing any error.
Note: The given procedure relies on the idea that you simply area unit victimization associate already registered product. just in case you’ve got a replacement product, then register it and so, you’ll follow the map update procedure.
- First of all, you are required to download and install Garmin Express on your system.
You can get the setup file of Garmin Express from the official website. After downloading, install the application by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the successful completion of the installation process, you have to add your Garmin Device.
For adding, firstly connect your Garmin device to your system using the USB cable.
- Then, open the Garmin Express application by clicking its icon from the desktop.
- In the Garmin Express window, tap “Add a Device” option.
- Now, it will start searching for your device.
- Once it is done with searching your device, you will see your device. Hence, tap “Add Device” option to continue with the process.
- In the next window, you are required to sign in to your Garmin Connect account for syncing the data.
For this, tap “Sign In” button and enter the associated email address and password.
In case you are a new user, then click “Create an Account” option and provide the details it asks for.
- After that, you can add a nickname to your Garmin device. You can also select the desired language.
- Further, click the “Next” tab to move further.
- In the next window, you have to connect to the Wi-Fi network for uploading data to Garmin Connect.
For connecting to the network, click the “Find Network” tab. Then, follow the required instructions to successfully connect to the network.
- Afterwards, click the “Next” option.
- Then, you can read the Privacy Statement of Garmin.
You can access the document by clicking the “View Privacy Statement” option and read the document.
- Once you are done with reading, come back to Garmin Express wizard and tap the “Yes” option for agreeing with the document.
- Now, the setup process will begin. Wait for the completion of the process.
- After successful completion of the process, you will reach the homepage of Garmin Express.
- Here, you will get all the available Garmin map update.
- In order to install Garmin map update, tap “Install” or “Install All”.
If you are getting Install All option, then it means more than one update is available. You can click “View Details” option and subsequently, the list of all the available updates will appear. Tap Install separately if you don’t want to download all the updates.
- On clicking install, Terms and Conditions window will appear. Read both the Agreement documents carefully and tap “Accept” button.
- Now, the instruction window will appear. Make sure you follow all the instructions for successful installation of Garmin Map Update and click “Continue”.
- This starts the installation process. Wait for the completion of the process. You can check the updation process with the help of the progress bar.
- Once the process gets completed, you can tap “Check For Updates” for checking if your maps got successfully updated or not.
Read Also This Blogs